Want to piece up lot of information at one place, thinking it is going to give your web businesses a potential ranking? You are going wrong Mr. KNOWALL digital marketer. Providing all important piece of information in one leg on the limited space is like vouching for uncertain glory. This is true in case of many digital marketing agencies, failing to realize the repercussions of it in later stage of things.
Volumes of interpreted information falling within 1000 words, is not feasible at all. If agencies/companies are doing it, they do not know what repercussions are going to come across their way. Before understanding the “WHY,” it would be better to understand “CONTENT CRAMMING.”
CONTENT CRAMMING in the layman’s term is when you try to place more of information in less of space, thinking that the crawlers are going to like it, and place your web page on the top search engine results. Most of the leading digital marketing experts have this oblivious thought that more information means substantially high readability statistics. However, this is not always the way.
Internet borne writers have minimum understanding of content cramming, and which is the reason why many businesses fall out suddenly when there is an update from search engine. Crawlers see crammed content as overused. The purpose of this type of content is to bring quick attraction of the readers, and when the content is read, no conversion happens. Here you can familiarize the situation with a hungry man, who requires food to eat, but not too much of it. If you serve him with more food than what he desires, there will be a burst out.
Minimizing the Content Cramming
Here are few quick and practical methods by which you can minimize crammed content:
- Do not place huge piece of information in a single paragraph, and leave it like that, without progressing towards establishment of a conclusive theory. This is the time, when the reader is going to just read the information, but will soon lose all his interest.
- Connect the first paragraph with other paragraphs that follow. You need to justify ONE POINT AT TIME. Nobody is interested in knowing you and your ideology. You should serve the interest of your reading audience and not your own menial interest.
- Keep the UNITY OF TIME and UNITY OF SPACE. These two unities have been written and described by the classics, and if you are a serious and knowledgeable writer, obviously, you may know what I am saying out here.
- Place the information in points and let this information go from top to bottom. In this way, the reader will read and interpret the information easily.
- Information, which is not crammed will come in a nice and steady way. Nothing will go out of order, and you know that your content is doing the magic.
If you are placing the information in limited space, stop now. Let the information is displaced structurally and in pieces. As small pieces of information flow, readers have enough of time and space available with them to understand what is said and written.